1. Login to server via terminal client.
2. At the prompt, type ("server" is your server name): openssl req -new -nodes -keyout server.key -out server.csr
3. This begins the process of generating 2 files:
4. As a Common Name type full domain name (FQDN) which will be secured. In case of Wildcard certificates, use * character at the beginning (*.yourdomain.com).
5. Enter organization information (some can be set already).
6. This will start CSR generation.
7. Open it with Notepad document including BEGIN and END lines. Save it as yourdomain.csr - you will need it to issue your SSL certificate.